May 18, 2011

Remember Me.x



Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I am in the middle of planning lots of new projects and things that I want to work on. At this time in my life I am going to be experiencing a lot of new beginnings; I am moving home, starting a new job and going back to my passion of creativity and fashion. Sometimes its the little changes in your life that make the biggest difference. Although it will be strange for me to move back home again, and loose a little independence I can savour the opportunity to do the things I really want to do, and not have to worry about the heavy expense of living out for a while. I am leaving my current job and like a friend told me, its all about enjoying the journey.


I recently watched the film 'Remember Me' and I really liked it (any film with Robert Pattinson in is great) It did have a sad twist at the end but it did make me think about Life and how sometimes we do things, and at the time it does not seem to mean anything but then later it does.. I guess I am trying to relate to the Gandhi quote used in the film; 'Gandhi said that whatever you do in life will be insignificant. But it's very important that you do it.'

Everything happens for a reason and don't worry if you can't see the reason at first. That is life and enjoy it!...

No comments:

Post a Comment