March 23, 2011

Here Comes the Summer Sun


Today was so warm that the boy and I decided to go to Richmond park for a spot of spring sunshine! I adore Richmond park, it always amazes me. It is actually so huge and has endless walking spots, and beautiful deer roaming free. We soaked up the rays, ate scrumptious food and fed the ducks! Such a perfect spring day. My OOTD: Chino's (so comfy for strolling), baggy white vest layered with denim shirt, my Cat Eye sunnies and Aztec hairband, complete with my tassel tan loafers.

3 comments:

  1. hey I really like your blog! I'm following, hit me back if you like:)
    www.alwayssaygrace.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks so much for your lovely comment. Sure did already. Love it x

    ReplyDelete
  3. where did you get your chinos from babe? I want a pair :)
    love the loafers!
    xx

    ReplyDelete