March 08, 2011

Spring is Offically Here!

It's official! Spring is here and I'm uber excited..I want to plan lots of nice things to look forward to like day trips and holidays..have you all made plans? As I am kind of broke right now I haven't been able to as of yet but sometimes it's the little things that make us happy...like today I'm enjoying walks in the sun, hanging with friends, listening to Bruno Mars, (love every track on his album) and admiring a few recent cheap and cheerful purchases!

H+M Cat Eye Sunglasses

H+M Black and White Striped Jumper

Primark Vintage Flower Print Purse

I love making lists especially in cute notebooks, love my cupcake one that mama got me. Today I'm going to make a list of the key pieces I'd like for summer. I have so many clothes, I have a whole summer wardrobe to get out! But I do like to buy statement pieces that I'll wear forever. What key pieces will you be purchasing for this summer?

Also check out the WHOWHATWEAR accessory report from a while back, featuring Cat Eye Sunglasses, loving this mini trend...

http://www.whowhatwear.com/website/full-article/accessory-report-cat-eye-sunglasses/

No comments:

Post a Comment