January 30, 2011

The month of LOVE...

Heart Candles, from tesco last year

It's almost time for my favourite month of the year..it brings the joy of feeling no more January blues, valentines and my birthday. (Also Gossip Girl starts again on wed! eeek)I'm so excited to have some time off, catch up with friends, have slushy time with the boy and spend time with the fam. My mama always gets me the best birthday surprises, last year she treated me to a cupcake workshop experience which was so much fun.


I am planning to do creative presents for the boy for valentines and I am so looking forward to spend some romantic time with him! What are you all hoping to get or do for valentines?

1 comment:

  1. I cannot wait for feb!
    Get a good catch up with you, new york and getting closer to spring!
    I've got lots of valentines inspired illustrations from a new series i'm working on up on the blog now ;)
    xxx

    ReplyDelete