January 20, 2011

Overwelmed?!

So it's well into the third week of January and you would think by now I would have shaken off those blues? I think it's because I went away for the weekend and I enjoyed the break so much with my family and the boy, it made me realise how I want to do that so much more and how I do not get to do it enough! Here is a little selectionn of photos from my weekend away..I am already packing in my head for my next trip! Hopefully Paris for a valentine/birthday vacation?....

I am also feeling very overwhelmed with ideas, inspirations and dreams at the moment. Again its the idea of a new year and a new you. This year my resolution was to focus on my career and aspirations to fulfill a creative job..but I just do not know where to begin...


No comments:

Post a Comment