February 26, 2011

Boho is Back


Boho is back! and its big, bigger than ever, think Diana Ross big! It's always been my thing, to follow the hippie trail, so for my birthday outfit I really wanted to embrace the 70's but with a modern twist, just like Serena, gossip girl. I love white/cream with crisp citrus lips and that was my starting point for the modern edge. The top is Topshop and it has the cutest most flattering racer back with zip. I used my amazing Tom Ford lipstick in 'True Coral' to contrast and of course painted my nails in the ever so amazing Barry M 'mushroom.'

In true Gossip Girl style I layered accessories including my big statement piece necklace from Primark and a ruby cocktail ring. The skirt is H+M and has a great body-con fit. I think it will look great with mustard also. I'm so looking forward to embracing the 70's more romantically in lots of white for summer...

No comments:

Post a Comment