February 13, 2011

Mama hippy.x

My shopping outfit which I kind of threw together and I actually love. I've been meaning to wear my denim shirt more and it goes well with my black denim jeans and cowboy boots, very western!
The shirt has always been an ultimate staple piece but there's something about the denim shirt that's effortlessly cool, Rachel Bilson shows us how it's done...


mama is the best person to shop with; she always finds the most amazing pieces that I'm looking for, she knows what I love, and we have so much fun. We used to go shopping every Saturday when I was younger and then when I started working weekends since I was 16 I got so sad that we couldn't do it any more. So any time off I have especially a weekend I love spending the day shopping with mama hippy.. This time I got the most amazing rusty coloured body con skirt from H+M, that I've been craving for ages, some underwear and we looked for inspiration for my birthday..which I am uber excited about...

No comments:

Post a Comment