February 17, 2011

Bon Anniveraire.x.



My birthday was filled with cake, cake and more cake! My fashion Queen Lin took me for a pre birthday tea at 'Vintage Tea House' in Reigate and it was amazing. We had smoked salmon and cream sandwiches and earl grey mmmm it was so good. The tea house is filled with little vintage treasures which you can purchase, it was such a treat for the eyes, like a cove of treasure...(see the prettiest teapot ever)...
For my actual birthday I woke up really early to catch mama before work and she gave me a breakfast full of presents..including the Bourjois vintage Paris print blusher, cute scallop vests from Topshop and 'You've Got Mail' DVD. Very spoiled. This was followed by a fun filled day with the boy in Brighton. He treated me to the most tastiest lunch at Cocoa, an authentic French patisserie (see the chocolate, caramel and raspberry tart, the cake filled window and tartiflette - oh my.) We wondered down by all the cutesy lane shops and I spent most of the afternoon admiring the new, and rather large Urban Outfitters! I still have meringues from Cocoa, dinner with the fam and partying all to look forward to..I don't want it to end..very blessed, happy hippy.x

No comments:

Post a Comment