February 11, 2011

True Coral

As my first day off from work, on my holiday I wanted to be productive so I had the best day blogging, sketch booking and applying for jobs...it felt so nice to be able to have time to do the things I love. As it's Valentines and my birthday soon I treated myself to a Tom Ford lipstick and its so beautiful I could cry! with its uber shiny white and gold casing and TF formed shape in the lipstick, its so perfect I don't want to use it! But it was a treat for me for working hard and now when I wear it I am going to think about V-day, my birthday and the start to my new year..its a celebratory lipstick and I love it...I'm so looking forward to tomorrow, I am shopping with mama hippy and we are going to find the perfect birthday outfit..as always will keep you updated and photos will follow soon...

No comments:

Post a Comment